The benefits of a cobblelock paving
Cobblelock goes by many names: block or brick pavers, block or brick paving, or just cobbles for short. If you want something visually appealing and well-structured for your driveway, so that the investment is worth your while and makes this latest addition to your home the envy of the neighborhood, look no further.
So what are the key arguments in favor of cobblelock paving?
- Versatility: aside from driveways, it can also be seen commonly as a material used in car parks, paths and patios.
- Affordability combined with a pleasing aesthetic make cobblelock an ever-popular choice.
- Cobblelock comes in a massive range of sizes, styles and colours. There are your standard rectangle designs bricks but also multi-size designs to choose from as well. The most common sizes are 100mm x 200mm and 150mm x 170mm blocks.
- There is a sizable range of colors available to suit all tastes including black, different shades of grey, reds, browns etc
- If that wasn’t enough choice, then you can also opt for a different finish on the brick’s surface. You can stay with the standard finish or guy for a slightly more expensive granite finish. This is available in both silver and grey colours. The main advantage of this, besides the beautiful aesthetic, is that the color of the granite finish is more durable.
We’ll install your personalized cobblelock driveway in Dublin
An expertly designed and professionally installed cobblelock can help transform your patio, garden or driveway into something truly unique and truly yours. This material can be surprisingly affordable although the total cost depends on the complexity of design you may want. The total installation cost ranges between 55-75 per square metre, and an additional 10 per square metre if you opt for the granite finish.